Lets Rock! ;)

My Tracker :D

Is Rokit On? :)

Any New Posts?

Friday 21 May 2010
Hey guys

I have seen a Chobot around called "Fairyx" which is okay because anyone can have what name they choose but I heard from a few Chobots that they were saying things about me which is not true! :/


I was told by my friends that they said they were me and my sister which is not true. I don't even have a sister. I was even told that they said my acount, Fairy_x was hacked! None of this is true and I don't even really know this Cho much... So I would like to warn you that if Fairyx says things about me like that they are me or that I'm hacked it's not true! This Cho is not me so please don't think it is D: Anyway, I would like to thank you guys for reading this post and understanding ;) Remember, they don't know me in real and they are not me. Thanks again ^^

Bye for now -Hugs-

- Fairy :)

0 comments:

Followers

Play Chobots Today!

Fairy_x on Chobots.de

England on Chobots.de