Lets Rock! ;)

My Tracker :D

Is Rokit On? :)

Any New Posts?

Saturday 8 May 2010
Hi! :D

You may of heard it was my bday yesterday (In real ^^) and I would like to thank you for you pictures and wishing me a Happy bday ;)


Well, back to updates! xD

Wow! A new wizard magic that makes the sun come out ^^ (In the wizard catalog for citizens)
Aww, the panda shirt is so cute! It's one of my fav tops now :) (For citizens)

I love the new "Leopard print" theme with some of the clothes :) It's really stylish :D (For juniors)

Ooo, cool new trousers ^^ Awesome! (For citizens)

This update is sooo cool xD I love the little ladybird on the end of the leaf, so cute ^^ (For juniors in the crown catalog)
Wowzies, so awesome ^^ It's kinda like a Robin Hood suit :) (For citizens)

Now this is the last update, but not least! :D Another lepeord print item :) Cool! (For citizens)
Well I think the updates are awesome ^^ How about you? :) Bye for now -Hugs-
- Fairy

0 comments:

Followers

Play Chobots Today!

Fairy_x on Chobots.de

England on Chobots.de