Lets Rock! ;)

My Tracker :D

Is Rokit On? :)

Any New Posts?

Friday 27 November 2009
Hey people! :D Sorry I haven't been posting for a while (Some technical difficulties with the internet around where I live so they had to slow it down and it took 10 minutes for a webpage to load but it's better now, luckily I could still play chobots.) so I have a REALLY long post about updates ;)

First of all, an eskimo suit for citizens! Keeps chobots nice and warm in winter ^^


Yay, you can now buy a pie shirt and it's for juniors too! :D
A lovely new dress :) Also for juniors!


And yay! Some citizen hair is now for juniors! Yay :)


A randomizer for you wardrobe if you want a random look ^^




And last but not least, we have a new agent! Congratz Doll :) Keep up the good work ^^



Wow, long post xD So I should be posting more now and it's only 28 days until Christmas! I'm so excited :D
Bye bye, Fairy_x




0 comments:

Followers

Play Chobots Today!

Fairy_x on Chobots.de

England on Chobots.de