Lets Rock! ;)

My Tracker :D

Is Rokit On? :)

Any New Posts?

Saturday 14 November 2009
Hey Guys..:)
I told you I have been preparing a contest for you.
Well here it is! "Design a christmas outfit for me" :)
Because it is only six weeks until christmas (41 days) ! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Take a copy of My playercard(right click and save) and use your imagination to dress me up in something christmasy.
You may use what ever you like to do this.
Comment your designed playercards here using Tinypic or similar, please comment

the actual PICTURE LINK here.
I'm going to ask Hikikomori or Jessie2000 if winners could recieve citezenship and a paintbrush :)
Have fun, and be creative you have a few days!
_jess2000_
xoxox

 

0 comments:

Followers

Play Chobots Today!

Fairy_x on Chobots.de

England on Chobots.de