Lets Rock! ;)

My Tracker :D

Is Rokit On? :)

Any New Posts?

Friday 30 July 2010
Heyyyy I really need to let you know that Fairy is absloutly right and that was well said!
people who have ann Account on Cho really need to stop the teasing, Cyper bulling and Hurtfull things!
This is a serious topic that needs to stop on Cho!
The bad Chobots or "Nichos" as fairy said just want alot of attension, and you know what?
They get all the attension they need! Report them and ignore them, They will have no friends and they will soon stop! :))

The best thing to do as Fairy said is Warning them that they will get banned and as some people know me, I love Cho and I hate it when people get banned :"(

If you ever see a bad nicho, Report, Ignore and if you can, Take a pic and send straiet to support! :D
Then Tina or one of the other Moderators(Most likly, Cat) Will ban Him/her!
Thannk-You and hope you understand what me and Fairy say! :)))
Bye and you allways remember
Be safe, Be kind, Be nice! :DDD

0 comments:

Followers

Play Chobots Today!

Fairy_x on Chobots.de

England on Chobots.de