Lets Rock! ;)

My Tracker :D

Is Rokit On? :)

Any New Posts?

Saturday 24 April 2010
Hey guys :)

I sometimes went on my Dad's computor when my laptop charger wasn't working (I got a new one now) and I noticed that my blog didn't look the as same how it looks on my laptop... :/ All the widgets and sidebars were everywhere O.o So I'm asking you guys does my blog look normal on your computor - comment if it doesn't ;) I'm gonna try to fix this, I think I'll have to edit HTML on my Dad's computor if all the sidebars and widgets are mixed up on other computors :P Well bye for now ;) -Hugs-

- Fairy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

on mine they r everywhere, some on top

i guess theres something wrong with left column or middle column

Fairy_x said...

ok, thx deli :)

Anonymous said...

no problem :) if u need help tell me :)

Followers

Play Chobots Today!

Fairy_x on Chobots.de

England on Chobots.de