Lets Rock! ;)

My Tracker :D

Is Rokit On? :)

Any New Posts?

Wednesday 17 March 2010
I was the fourth person to get the party with hiki and the mods were: Hiki, Cat, Deliciouzz, Sapfira... I didn't take a photo of the start because I only started taking pics half way through XD Enjoy ;)


Party In Full Swing On Milky Way


Green Racers and umm.... fireworks? o.o


Server change :) Less lag :) End Of Hiki Party Images


Number 1 Medals! Party in Academy with Sap :)


Supercho! and the mod is sap!


Number 2 Medals!


Rainbow Tops! The Sequel to Rainbow Magic :)


Elves o.o Ummm.....

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5449623635458884610" />
J2K Top! Yea... Jess was at the robots arena.... But I decided to stay here :)


Laggy Top! The Party was definitly laggy :) End of party.

0 comments:

Followers

Play Chobots Today!

Fairy_x on Chobots.de

England on Chobots.de