Lets Rock! ;)

My Tracker :D

Is Rokit On? :)

Any New Posts?

Sunday 30 August 2009
Hello people! I made up a poem about chobots today and here it is :D

...

The Chobots Poem

This is chobots your family game,
Read the rules and make your on name.
Play games to earn money,
And watch videos at chollywood, some are quite funny.

You can chat to others and make friends,
Enter competions, the opportunity never ends.
Play your instruments at Rockmall Street,
Or eat at the café, the food is nice and sweet.

Now if you follow all the rules,
Help others and act very cool.
You can get a chance to become an agent,
But it takes long, you’ll have to be patient.

Use your map to get to different places,
So you don’t have to walk far spaces.
We can beat the nichos who are very mean,
And we can work together, we are a great team.

Now I’ve described chobots a little more,
There are lots of things that you will now know.
Report all bad nichos and don’t think they’re scary,
I hope you liked my poem, lots of love Fairy_x

By Fairy_x

Do you like it? I hope you do! Tee hee

Fairy_x

0 comments:

Followers

Play Chobots Today!

Fairy_x on Chobots.de

England on Chobots.de